Feedback for July 2019

Rarely a day goes by without us receiving positive feedback about our people and services. It’s always nice to receive a compliment, so here’s a few from the past month that’ll put a smile on your face…

Keith Evans was extraordinarily helpful and repeatedly went well out of his way to provide me with solutions.

I don’t usually provide feedback but I was really impressed with the service I had from Steve Partridge. He went above and beyond in helping resolve my issue. He made a real effort to ensure that I had the notes back on my desktop the next day.  It was a change to deal with someone, positive and helpful and wanted to listen to my questions and help me resolve the issues I had.

I went abroad on Thursday night and on Friday morning discovered that my laptop is locked. I thought this is going to be a disaster as I had to make a presentation on Sunday, and I did not have a backup. However, I received the help within 1h30min, which was brilliant.

Paddy Walsh is great, a real asset to the team. Always helpful and understanding that we lesser mortals have no clue where IT is concerned so bow to superior knowledge.

Even with the people answering the calls overwhelmed with calls with people locked out of their accounts because of the password change for all members of the university, the service was superb, efficient and kind. I was very pleased with the service provided.

Took a while (which made me feel better that I wasn’t just being dumb) but James Ball really got me out of a jam with patience and knowledge. Thanks

When the password reset occurred, I had to call from New Zealand. The call taker was fabulous assisting me getting things sorted. This was an immense relief as I was working remotely that week. Please pass on my thanks to him and also to Dave who supports SoE / DISN as both have been fabulous in sorting recent IT access issues for my specific requirements.

Surprised and extremely pleased with how quickly the problem got fixed remotely! Thank you very much again! 🙂