Quality feedback for August

Every month we share a snapshot of some of the great feedback we receive from customers across the University about the fantastic customer service and support they receive from IT Services staff. Below are some of the comments provided by our customers in August and the team or individual who resolved the incident.

“As I am new to Contensis Murray help me resolve the issues very quickly.”

Murray White

“I regard myself as very lucky to work for a university with a really competent, professional and courteous IT team — my wife is a professor at the Open University, so I know how bad it can be elsewhere. I have grown accustomed to prompt and infallible service whenever I have any sort of technical problem.”

COLCAL Front Office

“Manjit has been extremely helpful. Much appreciated!”

Manjit Singh

“The member of the IT team that dealt with my enquiry (at the Dental School) was excellent and my problem was solved efficiently. “

Nathan Cumberbatch

“Yet again excellent service from MDS IT.”

Nilesh Patel

“The personal aspect of IT is very high and the interaction is very good. Nathan was very swift at getting me up and running once the laptop was available.”

Nathan Cumberbatch

“Charlotte and her team are always willing to help and deal with our requests, promptly and in a friendly manner. ” 

COLSOC Front Office

“David Prentice was absolutely super in dealing with all of my requests promptly. Outstanding service received!”

David Prentice

“Kyle did an excellent job keeping me up to date on the progress of the migration and sorted everything out quite quickly.”

Kyle Smith

“Great. Very helpful and friendly. And very understanding of my ignorance about IT problems.. Thanks so much!”

IT Service Desk

“Cristina is technically my boss so I have to say that my experience was AMAZING.”

Christina Teleanu

“The IT staff are always very helpful each time I have a puzzle to solve with my computing usage and access. I am really grateful to all the fantastic and profession service they’ve been providing all through the time!”

Jamie Nock

“The service desk is the best of all services on the campus!”

IT Service Desk

“I really appreciate all the help I was given. I was also advised what to do in the future if I ever have this problem again. Unfortunately, I can’t remember the name of the person (male) who helped me but I’d like to say thanks again for a very clear explanation!”

IT Service Desk