In order to address the high level of demand for new projects and services there are some changes happening within Core Infrastructure. Team Manager, Spencer Webb, will now be focusing solely on the new projects and services element of his job, specifically around the initial design and supplier liaison stage of a project which is designed to ease its transition from idea to project initiation.
Spencer’s remit will cover:
- Working with IT Services leads and suppliers to help design new services
- Template infrastructure standards for service design
- Lead technical PAC discussions
- Liaising with Architecture to ensure standards are met from the outset.
- Strategy and comparison for new technologies
Day to day running of the Core Infrastructure Services team will be take on by Ian McBride, please direct all team queries to him.