Customer feedback for November

Every month we share a snapshot of some of the great feedback we receive from customers across the University about the fantastic customer service and support they receive from IT Services staff. Below are some of the comments provided by our customers in November and the team or individual who deserved the good praise.

“Richard was very helpful as always, thanks very much!
He identified the issue/tweak that needed to be made, expanded it. As a result, when a building is deactivated SN will automatically remove the default location for am affected user ensuring that we have an up to date location 🙂 Excellent”

Richard Huss, App Ops – ServiceNow

“Many thanks to Dave – he was a huge help in getting this issue resolved, and in a very timely manner.”

Dave Roberts, App Ops – Web

“Sekela is super helpful and friendly, she sorted my laptop out very quickly and dropped it back to my office.”

Sekela Mwandosya, COLLES Front Office

“Aleena Mir was really helpful in fixing this problem – which required multiple visits to her office / requests to other teams as it wasn’t obvious to begin with what the issue was. She was flexible in working with me as I’m PT and kept me updated throughout.”

Aleena Mir, COLLES Front Office

“Zak was wonderfully patient and explained in full how to use the remote access properly when off campus. 5* as always.”

Zak Ali, Dubai Support Team

“Thank you Sanjay for sorting this out so quickly! Awesome work.”

Sanjay Patel, Identity Network and Access Team

“Thank you very much, Reece! You were very nice and explained everything extremely well. The call was very helpful and enjoyable!”

Reece Langham, IT Service Desk

“This feedback is for all the support I receive from the team behind the Service Desk. I am currently monitoring the various mailboxes that we have arranged for all the payroll queries that are coming into the team, I often have to ask for people to be added, access to be granted and for things to be escalated at very short notice and the team are very supportive in dealing with these queries extremely swiftly and effectively.”

Service Desk Team

“Mark went above and beyond in resolving not only the initially reported issue but also other minor issues which were identified during the course of the investigation.”

Mark Redmond, Mailhub

“Big thank you to Chris Bunker, he’s sorted out problems for me again.”

Chris Bunker, Network Operations

“David MacDivitt has been extremely helpful throughout the work to help us transition between 2 different platforms for delivering daily news to HR staff.
David understood our requirements exactly, and recommended features that would benefit the staff that we had not thought of, he then implemented these features.
Although not always the one implementing the various aspects of work he has kept up constant communication about progress, and managed resolutions to any minor issues along the way quickly and effectively.
I have really appreciated having this one contact throughout the work and his dedication to completing to a high standard.”

David MacDivitt, PRS Back Office

“Richard Owens (End User Services) was extremely helpful and prompt with fixing my issue. I really appreciated his communication throughout and providing me with a timescale for solving this problem. I was able to set-up working elsewhere temporarily, which in term meant my working day was unaffected. Much appreciated, Many Thanks”

Richard Owens, PRS Front Office

“Paul Coles has been very patient. It is appreciated.”

Paul Coles, Quality Assurance