Customer feedback for December

Each month we share a snapshot of some of the great feedback we receive from customers across the University about the fantastic customer service and support they receive from IT Services staff. Here are some of the comments provided by our customers in December, and the team or individual who deserved the good praise.

“Natalie was great, contacted her for some informal advice via Teams which she provided and made sure that I could do the steps needed. She also advised of other solutions which I could use and offered to check if I could implement them.
“As a result, we’ll (the Dubai IT team) now be able to offer the our PS managers audit logs if requested. Fingers crossed we’ll have a neater permissions reporting method soon.”

– Natalie Gibbons, Dev – Sharepoint Teamsites, Application Services

“Proactive and thoughtful. Student Services could have determined the owners of the laptop using Alma but Zak returning them was really helpful at a busy time – really appreciated.”

– Zak Ali, Dubai Support Team, Dubai Operations

“This feedback is for all the support I receive from the team behind the Service Desk. I am currently monitoring the various mailboxes that we have arranged for all the payroll queries that are coming into the team, I often have to ask for people to be added, access to be granted and for things to be escalated at very short notice and the team are very supportive in dealing with these queries extremely swiftly and effectively”

– IT Service Desk team

“Engineer was polite and sorted my problem with minimal fuss.”

– Jenna Dedicoat, Telecoms, Core Infrastructure