Customer feedback for May

Each month we share a snapshot of some of the great feedback we receive from customers across the University about the fantastic customer service and support they receive from IT Services staff. Here are some of the comments provided by our customers in May, and the team or individual who deserved the good praise.

“Zak Ali is always helpful. He really gives a human touch to what could otherwise be a dry and system based process. Thanks!”

-Zak Ali, Dubai Support Team

“Craig was very helpful and gave up much of his time to help install MATLAB as soon as possible so I could continue my studies from home.”

“Excellent, efficient service from Craig. I am really pleased.”

“Craig was really so quick to resolve the issue with the camera on my Surface – it’s going to make a difference to my working day, so thank you very much Craig for your help :-)”

“Thanks Craig for all your help in sorting out my laptop issues, very much appreciated.”

-Craig Crowe, College of Medical and Dental Sciences

“Thanks a lot for your prompt response and helping me out in such challenging times.”

-Scott Mason, IT Service Desk

“I much appreciated the support I had in sorting out being locked out of my account”

-Jacob Ellison, IT Service Desk

“Paul, Reece, and Richard were professional, skilled and friendly. I felt truly blessed, I’ve just spoken to a colleague who hasn’t got remote access on her laptop. I’m so pleased I contacted the IT Help Desk.”

-Paul Morris, Reece Langham and Richard Owens, IT Service Desk

“I wanted IT to check my mailbox size as I kept receiving messages that mailbox was full. Jimm checked it for me and I haven’t had a problem since!”

-Jimm Wilson, IT Service Desk

“Very helpful and rapid reply, it was a question rather than a fault but really pleased to get an answer especially given the workload of the helpdesk team. Many thanks Sanjay!”

-Sanjay Patel, Core Infrastructure Services

“Excellent Service From Killian, thank you very much appreciated.”

-Killian Chanhani, Telecomms Team