With the 3 June Core systems go-live date fast approaching, there will be two New Core Town Hall meetings held in May. These will provide colleagues with the information and updates that you need ahead of launch.
- Thursday 16 May, 3-4pm, Aston Webb Main Lecture Theatre, C-Block Aston Webb Building
- Thursday 30 May, 1-2pm, Lecture Theatre G15, Muirhead Tower
These sessions will include:
- ways that you can prepare for go-live
- updates on programme and cutover activity
- Line Manager and Employee activity checklists
- Further information on training and go-live support available to you
- Reminder of the key processes and functionality that new Core systems will provide
Please note that each session will have separate content and will not be repeats of one-another.
How to register
All-staff are welcome to attend this event but spaces are limited so registration is essential. To register your attendance please email email@example.com including your name and job title.
There will be chance to raise any questions or feedback you may have on New Core at the event, however if you would like to submit a question anonymously ahead of the meeting please add this to your registration email.