June’s quality feedback for staff

Every month we share a snapshot of some of the great feedback we receive from customers across the University about the fantastic customer service and support they receive from IT Services staff. Below are some of the comments provided by our customers in June and the team or individual who resolved the incident.

“Exceptional service – Radoslaw went to great lengths to sort this problem out.  Having agreed it was probably a bug in Gitlab, Radoslaw submitted an issue to Gitlab, which they fixed.”

Radoslaw Poplawski

“I’ve had to ask the Arts Building IT team to help me out twice this summer and they’ve been fantastic both times. Thanks guys.”

End Users Services, CAL

“Steven is excellent, attentive, and accommodating.”

Steven John Partridge

“Jawad was extremely helpful in setting up my new Mac, including sorting out the apps I would need on it.  He also followed up our meeting with a remote set up of Time Machine to save to a mobile disk, and was very patient whilst I tried to give him remote access.  I am very impressed with the way he sorted out everything for me, and I am very grateful for his time.”

Jawed Hussain

“There were initially some unanticipated problems which left me without an effective functioning laptop for a day, but Kyle was very diligent in sorting things out.”

Kyle Smith

“Paul was so helpful and patient, he fixed the problem and waited to ensure the problem was properly dealt with.”

Paul Fogg

“The IT Services Helpdesk team are always responsive and resolve matters quickly and professionally. Especially appreciate their help at this busy and stressful time!”

IT Service Desk

“The staff member could not have been more personable or more helpful.”

Michael Wilkes

“Ibrahim Patel, the gentleman who came out to fix the issue with the printer, was extremely helpful with both myself and the other receptionist at security.”

Ibrahim Patel

“Chris Bunker was a great help sorting out my network problems”

Christopher Bunker

“I’m delighted to see the IT Service Desk anticipated that problems would arise with New Core, and have appropriate staffing in place to deal with these quickly.”

IT Service Desk

“Excellent. I have not had to contact the service desk too often in the past, but my impression on the basis of my experiences with you is that you have made it rather more attuned to the needs and requirements of people such as me who have little knowledge of the technicalities of the problems we contact you about. Thank you very much for a reassuring experience.”

IT Service Desk

“Answered almost immediately thank you. My mistake, but clear and succinct explanation given.”

New Core, 2nd line support

“It took 25 minutes to get a call back which is fantastic considering the volume you all will be going through this week.  Sophia was very helpful.”

Sophia Ravenscroft

“Oliver kept me informed throughout and got me to check as soon as improvements had been made – thanks!!”

Oliver Stirling

“5 * service, as always.”

Ryan Turrell