Customer feedback for January

Each month we share a snapshot of some of the great feedback we receive from customers across the University about the fantastic customer service and support they receive from IT Services staff. Here are some of the comments provided by our customers in January, and the team or individual who deserved the good praise.

“Paul Fogg was very helpful and efficient as usual in sorting the issue in a quick manner. The IT support our team receives from Paul is always great.”
– Paul Fogg, College of Engineering and Physical Sciences IT Team

“Zak, Liam and Phil are always so helpful and patient and are always happy to help whenever I ask them, usually when I have an urgent issue. Nothing is ever too much trouble. I am so grateful for their support and suggestions.”
– Zak Ali, Liam Garey and Phil Keirl, Dubai IT Team

“Just wanted to let you know how helpful Matt Warwick has been, supporting me with external supplier access to our PURE systems.
He has been very patient with my pestering, knowledgeable with his explanations of how things work and very supportive when I was on a call with a supplier and needed an account reset.
I think its just about sorted now and he made my life a lot easier than it could have been otherwise.”
– Matt Warwick, IT Service Desk

“Request responded to in a matter of minutes – thank you!”
– Jacob Ellison, IT Service Desk

“Cameron was very courteous and speedily sorted out the error related to SIPS. Greatly appreciate his assistance.”
“For two instances – Cameron was really helpful and sorted out the issues. Very grateful.”
– Cameron Moon-Jones, IT Service Desk

“I’d like to thank David MacDivitt for his help with this issue. He was fabulous – incredibly helpful and quick to respond.”
– David MadDivitt, PRS Front Office

“Swift efficient service. Thank you.”
– Paul Gascoyne, PRS Front Office

“Support from Kerry Jones was exemplary and has got me up and running with a complex software that I specifically need for my PhD. They provided ongoing support in the setup stages and adapted quickly, problem solving where needed when there were difficulties. Really really appreciated!”
– Kerry Jones, Software Services