Quality feedback for IT Services staff

Every month we share a snapshot of some of the great feedback we receive from customers across the University about the fantastic customer service and support they receive from IT Services staff. Below are some of the comments provided by our customers in March and the team or individual who resolved the incident.

“You might recall me from my first few weeks joining the university in January 2019 when you put in a lot of time and effort resolving my IT service queries. I just wanted to say how much I appreciated the efforts you and your IT colleagues made for me, to help me settle in.

Sadly I have decided to leave my current job as I never settled in and I will be catching up on sleep, gym time and then looking for new work.  Today is my last day at work.  

Anyway, I was lucky enough to place one last call today to IT services for my team and speak to your colleague Adrian, who is as super patient and lovely as you.  I will drop off some chocolates for your team to say thank you and he will hopefully take delivery on behalf of your team in your absence.  

Thank you all for being so kind and supportive of me, especially when I felt quite isolated and had to sort out my own IT issues in the early days. That is why the help your team gave me mattered so much to me – you have all got a piece of my heart.”
IT Service Desk

“Being able to talk to an IT expert was very helpful. Aslam clearly understood that not everyone has the same IT skills and guided me though fixing the problem without being patronising. It was good that I was given regular updates of the status of the incident and I was warned before it was closed.”
Aslam Ghumra

“A very quick response from Richard. I can’t fault the service received.”
Richard Huss

“Raj was very helpful, understood the urgency of the issue and liaised with our supplier to resolve the issue.”
Raj Khaira

“Andre was as always extremely knowledgeable and professional  in addressing and rectifying a complex issue.”
Andre Rose

“Dzintars is always awesome to work with!”
Dzintars Romans

“Sekela’s help with this was brilliant, thanks for all her efforts.”
Sekela Mwandosya

“Fantastic service as always from MDS IT department, specifically Richard.  Thank you very much indeed!”
Richard Owens

“Knowledgeable staff support who even if didn’t know all the answer to the problem knew who to contact to sort and in a prompt and efficient manner.”
Toni Worsley

“Nathan was tip top. And I think he’s fixed my long outstanding pain-in-the-arse issue of desktop icons constantly resetting. Which is just beyond words.”
Nathan Cumberbatch

“Kany was very professional and courteous. She was genuinely interested in forming a good working relationship with our team and installed our monitors quickly and efficiently. I look forward to working with her in the future.”
Kany Dao

“Fantastic service, as ever.”
Liam Garey

“Sorted the problem quickly and waited patiently while I found out the info required.”
Jimm Wilson

“Very helpful, informed and patient IT team member, he sorted out my login issues. Very grateful!”
Paul Fogg

“Christopher responded my inquiry promptly. He is very friendly and helpful through the whole process.”
Christopher Hall

“The person who helped was really great and responded in amazing time! If possible, please pass on my thanks – and congratulate him on a great job.”
Jamie Nock

“Ryan was fantastic. Kept me up to date with progress and dealt with the issue quickly and the laptop has been perfect since.  Pleasure to deal with. Thank you.”
Ryan Turrell

“As ever, the Birmingham IT Helpdesk in my experience is one of the most professional and responsive areas of the University that I deal with, please keep up the great work!”
IT Service Desk