Customer feedback for April

Each month we share a snapshot of some of the great feedback we receive from customers across the University about the fantastic customer service and support they receive from IT Services staff. Here are some of the comments provided by our customers in April, and the team or individual who deserved the good praise.

Once again, the hard work of staff across the department has not gone unnoticed; there have been some exceptionally positive comments praising the whole of IT Services. Thank you everyone!

“IT services have been brilliant over the past few weeks. They need a big shout out as I can imagine it’s been an extremely busy time for them. Thank you for all your hard work!”

-IT Services

“It was my first instance to work remotely from home. The IT help desk guys were very courteous and patient while talking me through how to set up myself for remote working. Keep up the good work!”

“Thank you for the help! I honestly was surprised I could get such quick and clear help instead of being redirected to someone who might know someone.”

-IT Service Desk

“I’ve selected the most recent incident, but the IT response on everything since we started working remotely has been fantastic. Every problem I’ve had has been resolved extremely quickly and everyone I’ve spoken to has been very friendly and helpful. Your assistance with our software access was especially helpful, as the information you provided meant we were able to get access for an additional member of the team, so we’re actually in a better position than we were in the office.

“I know IT services must be very busy at the moment, so I wanted to let you know how impressed I am with the service and how much your hard work is appreciated!”

-Sam Cunningham-King, Universal Services

“I wish to put my praise and gratitude on record here, for the most efficient and wonderful help the IT team colleague Jimm Wilson provided to me this morning, when I reported a problem in my outlook at the middle of important communications with our international collaborative partner. Jimm was so fast and great that the problem worried me so much was resolved very quickly! This I think goes to show how strong and competent our IT Service and indeed, the entire University community is. Thank you Jimm!”

“Thank you for the swift response in regards to the above issue, even outside office hours.”

-Jimm Wilson, IT Service Desk

“Would just like to say thanks for being so patient with a techno dinosaur!”

-Dave Roberts, App Ops – Web

“Craig Crowe was very helpful, skillful and thoughtful to sort out my laptop problems for the last two weeks. I’m very grateful.”

“Craig was extremely helpful and worked hard to solve my problem. I am now back up and running – He is a star!”

-Craig Crowe, College of Medical and Dental Sciences

“Reply to my logged call was received extremely quickly and fixed the problem. Many thanks Scott!!”

“My problem was answered quickly and explained well when I didn’t quite get it the first time. It’s much appreciated to have such quick and helpful service while we’re all working remotely. Many thanks!!”

-Scott Mason, IT Service Desk

“Just done a live chat with Jack Sanders for a quick question I had due to difficulties switching mailboxes to set an automatic reply. Was really quick and helpful. Great option for a quick question like this. Brilliant! Thank you!”

-Jack Sanders, IT Service Desk

“Many thanks for your help. It was fantastic. Very clear, helpful and fast!”

-Cameron Jones-Moon, IT Service Desk

“Jacob directed me to the relevant videos and I was able to easily resolve my broken clock issue… as well as finally getting myself VPN access – bonus!”

“Quick and helpful, as ever!  Thank you.”

-Jacob Ellison, IT Service Desk

“I would like to thank Reece for his excellent help with my IT issues yesterday. I started a new role on 1st April and have found it very difficult to set myself up with everything I need whilst working away from the campus. Reece was a fantastic help – answered all of my questions and I felt extremely supported – even when my live chat kept cutting off and Reece had to phone me to talk through everything. Great service and a big thanks!”

-Reece Langham, IT Service Desk

“Very quick, helpful, friendly.”

-Paul Morris, IT Service Desk

“Very helpful quick response to my loss of personal drive – sent my link over asap which was great”

-Paul Gascoyne, PRS Front Office