Skip to content
Published: Posted on
Events – presenting work / speaking engagements
- John Goddard participated in the first meeting of the Advisory Group for the European Programme on Higher Education and (regional) Smart Specialisation on 11th February. On 22nd February he joined Andrés Rodriguez Pose from LSE as a keynote speaker at the launch of the OECD programme on the Geography of Higher Education
- Rebecca Riley presented at a seminar called “Place Matters”, part of the ARMA Seminar Series on 23rd February.
- On 24th February, Matt Lyons presented at an LGA Roundtable – the role of Combined Authorities in supporting the creative industries – levelling up and economic development session.
Reports / publications released
Local and Central Government
- Professor Anne Green and George Bramley contributed to a report from the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Rural Health & Social Care and the National Centre for Rural Health & Care.
- Research from Professor Raquel Ortega-Argiles, Dr Andre Carrascal (Associate WMREDI Member) and Dr Abigail Taylor was used as evidence in the White Paper on Levelling Up.